Patented, Organic and Safe
Proprietary Manufacturing Process Guarantees Quality Products
Immulink stands apart from other products due to its proprietary isolation process. Typically, active constituents are extracted from natural botanicals using chemical solvents, ethanol or heat. However, to maintain the purest form of the isolate, the production of Immulink does not utilize these methods. Instead, it relies on a patented and unique procedure to produce a product of unrivaled quality. The key components of the proprietary manufacturing process, Glucangenesis™, are outlined as follows:
- Patented cultivation of selected mushrooms (Reishi, Lion’s Mane, Antrodia, Cordyceps)
- Chemical/Ethanol-free ultrasonic isolation of functional beta glucan
- Purification process for filtration and high-yield polymerization of beta glucan.
Functionality powered by “standardized isolate”
The purity and quality of Immulink’s active (beta 1,3/1,6 glucan) can be scientifically verified through the use of the Megazyme enzymatic assay. This assay, published in the peer-reviewed Journal of AOAC International, allows manufacturers to confidently incorporate Immulink into their products. Furthermore, the results of the assay provide researchers with valuable insights into the correlation between the use of products containing Immulink and performance improvements.
- FDA-notified GRAS & certified Organic/Kosher/HALAL for labeling requirements
- Proven adaptogenic function
- Incorporating benefits of mushrooms in foods, beverages, nutraceuticals and skincare products.
- Highly water soluble (95-99%)
- Flavor neutral with bitterness masking property.
- Improves textures and retains moistures of baked goods and cooked vegetables
- Contributes minimal viscosity to the existing formulation
- Enriches the positive organoleptic attributes of high-protein products.
- Acid/alkaline, heat/freeze/thaw and pasteurization and sterilization stable
- Carbonated and non-carbonated RTD beverages
- Juice and non-dairy RTD beverages
- Kombucha and functional shots
- Snacks and confectionery
- Baked goods (Cereals, granola, cookies, nutrition bars)
- Soy-based products
- Salad dressings and sauces
- Coffee (Cold brew and whole bean)
- Dairy products (Kefir, yogurt, chocolate milk)
- Nutraceuticals (Capsules, tablets, gummies, powder, liquid)